Search content

The potters and their art processed the clay in order to satisfy the needs of the people for storage, transportation and maintenance of their products. Until the Turkish invasion in 1974, the island’s heart of potter were the following villages:   Varosi Lapythos Kornos Fini   Nowadays...
Ooops, it seems that the requested page can not be found. Please use our search content page to find what you are looking for. Alternatively click here to go to the homepage.
The Xystarouda Picnic Site is located at the forest road of Pedoulas – Kykkos, 9km from Pedoulas, next to the road in the Nicosia district. Altitude: 900 metres Capacity: 250 people   Rules of conduct for Visitors Visitors of picnic and camping sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to...
The Pachyammos Beach is located in the Paphos tourist area of Posidonos Avenue in front of all the hotels which exist there. The locals often refer to it as SODAP beach after a well-known wine company. There is a thin strip of beach which is accessed by all transportation, car, bike, bus,...
The church of Agios Sozomenos is built in the centre of the old village of Galata which belongs to the geographical region of Solea. The temple was constructed and its iconographies were painted in 1513 according to the inscription which is located on the west entrance. Fourteen residents of the...
The National Forest Park of Cavo Greco or Cape Greco s located in the southeastern part of the island, east of Agia Napa and southeast of Ammochostos. The basic aims of the park are: Protection of the area and all the nature parameters in general. The promotion of recreation and tourism with a...
The Pernera beach has a length of 200 metres and 25 metres width. It is located 1, 8 kilometres from the Ayia Napa centre, between the Vatheia Gonia and Katsarka beaches. It is a sandy beach to the north part, while to the south there are some rocky formations due to the peninsula which has...
The Panagia Chrysolofitissa Church or "Παναγία Χρυσολοφίτισσα" in Greek is located in the Lofou Village in the Limassol district. The church was built during the 19th century. In particular from 1854 until 1872, the main building of the church was built. It is a one part church which has gothic...
The Old Church Panagia Chryseleousa is located in the village of Athienou in the Larnaca district. It was built in 1711 which is the date inscribed on top of the north gate of the church. The pulpit, the shrine and the iconostasis are dated to the last quarter of the 18th century as the internal...
Cedar Valley or Koilada ton Kedron in Greek is located deep in the Paphos Forest (Paphos district) This beautiful and stunning valley can be found between the villages Lysos village (to the west), Pano Panagia village (to the south), Kambos and Tsakkistra villages (to the east) and Pyrgos and...

Pages