The Cypriot Wineries have managed to accomplish a lot during the last few years. They offer quality wines, with emphasis on the Cypriot indigenous varieties and are open to the public in order to meet and taste their wines.
A list with the wine routes along with the wineries in each district and village is given below:
Paphos wine routes
The three tourist wine routes of the Paphos district begin from Paphos.
1. The wine route Laona-Akamas – north of Paphos passes from the villages:
2. The wine route Vouni Panagias Ambeliti – northeast of Paphos passes from the villages:
3. The wine route Diarizos Valley – east of Paphos passes from the villages:
- Agios Nikolaos
Limassol wine routes
The three tourist wine routes of the Limassol district begin from Limassol.
4. The wine route west of Limassol passes from the villages :
- Agios Amvosios
- Vasa Kilaniou
- Kato Platres
- Panw Kivides
- Pera Pedi
- Prastio Avdimou
5. The wine route of Koumandaria is located north of Limassol and passes from the villages :
- Agios Georgios Sylikou
- Agios Konstantinos
- Agios Mamas
- Kalo Chorio
6. The wine route of Pitsilia is mainly in the Limassol district and a little over the Nicosia district. It passes though the villages :
- Agios Georgios Soleas