The Latchi Harbour and Marina is located in the Polis Chrysochous area, in the Paphos district. The Latchi Harbour and Marina is an official port entrance to Cyprus.
Latsi was originally a small and quiet fishing port where fishermen bring in the catch of the day. During the last few years it has grown and become a main stopping point for various vessels.
Around the Harbour and the Marina there is a variety of fish restaurants which are quite well known for their good prices and fresh fish. There are also many mini markets and kiosks which sell the necessities.
Polis is the nearest town to Latchi which is located 2 kilometres from Latchi . There one can find two large supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and a variety of other shops.
The following facilities and services are available at the Latchi Harbour and Marina:
- 80 tonne lift - With Insurance
- Fuel (clean) via diesel truck
- Winter hardstanding storage
- Boat Watch service
- Servicing of all engine types, Volvo Penta, Mercury, Mercruiser, Catapillar, Detriot, Yanmar etc
- Deck work
- Osmosis Treatment
- Commercial Captains (Delivery services)
- Diving/underwater services
- Boat sales
- Boat recovery and salvage services
- Towing and rescue services
- Clearing Agent - Crystal Marine
- RYA (Royal Yachting Association) training centre - Crystal Marine
Latchi Harbour and Marina photos:
Latchi Harbour and Marina location map: