The Larnaca Marina is located in the Larnaca bay and it 110 nautical miles from Lebanon and Syria, 145 nautical miles from Israel, 230 nautical miles from Egypt and 250 nautical miles from Greece. The position of the marina is 34 degrees and 55 minutes north - 33 degrees and 38 minutes east.
As an official entrance point into the country, the Larnaca Marina does custom and immigration checks 24 hours a day.
The marina has mooring facilities for 450 vessels of different size. The custom fees vary according to the length of stay as well as the length of the vessel.
The shortest depth of the marina is about 1, 5 metres and the longest is 3 metres. Therefore it is necessary that vessels with a depth of over 2 metres to enter with caution using their depth meter.
The nature of the depth is muddy and sandy. The marina is completely protected of all weather conditions.
The facilities which the marina provides within logical fees are:
- Access to water on the vessel ( is included in the mooring fees)
- Access to electricity on all peers at 220-240 vat / 50 hertz ( the consumption is calculated)
- Telephone, Fax, Wi-Fi (near the office) and email services are available in the marina office.
- Petrol is available at the end of the main North Peer. Petrol bottles, natural gas butane are available at the main petrol station of the marina.
- There are also many independent private companies which are active within the marina for the repair of vessels and can provide vessel facilities (hauling / launching and maintain / repairing vessels). The safety and work terms are agreed upon independently.
- Laundry area, showers, changing rooms, lockers and postal boxes are all available within the marina.
- Fire extinguishers established all over the marina
- Announcement system in all areas
- Paved areas for pedestrians
- English speaking schools within 15 minutes from the marina on foot
- Independent stock exchange offices
- Dry cleaners
- Nautical item shop
- Toilets , showers and washing machines which operate with coins
- Osmosis processing units
- Independent private vessel company which lifts vessels with a maximum weight of 50,000 kilos and a width of 4.8 metres
The Larnaca Marina is always full with a limited area for periods which do not exceed 7 days.
The Larnaca Marina has a communication service VHF Marine on a 24 hour basis (Hearing: Ch 16 Relay: Ch 8).
Vessels which sail towards Cyprus must comply with the European Union regulations, in relation with the discharge of waste water.
For more information the captains must communicate with the intended port of call in advance.
The information above may change without warning. For more information please contact the marina:
+ 357 24 653 110 / +357 24 653 113
+357 24 624 110