To the east of the village of Analyontas, between the graphical houses, is the church of Agia Marina. It is the main church of the village. Today’s church, according to a saved inscription was built in 1917. In other words, the church seemed to be constructed on the base of an older building. The history of the older church as it is saved by tradition begins during the mid-16th century.
The church of Agia Marina is made up of one room, it is covered with a wooden roof and roof tiles. To the east of the church its exterior ends in a polygonic arch, covered with the same tiles. The whole church building is surrounded with a stone build wall.
The interior of the church is dedicated with a carved templo, which has a natural decoration. Additionally there is a wooden episcope throne which is a creation of the 18th century according to Charalambos Erodotou.
It is remarkable that in the church altar there are icons created before the construction of the church. The particular icons obviously were saves by the older church. Amongst the icons is the exceptional icon of Agia Marina.
It must be mentioned that the residents of the village, aimed to construct a bigger church dedicated to Agia Marina as today’s church capacity is a problem.