This is the only double bridge in Cyprus. Situated in a beautiful location in Trimiklini village (Limassol District), the bridge was constructed in two phases. The first phase of construction was completed in 1901 and served the needs of carriages crossing the mountains of the region. The second phase of the construction was completed in 1917, after the appearance of the first automobile vehicles.
Trimiklini Double Bridge photos: