Tremetousia was a mixed village in the Larnaca district area in Cyprus. It is one of the four villages of Larnaca (along with Arsos , Melousia and Pergamos) which have been under the Turkish occupation since 1974.

The village Tremetousia is the modern version of the ancient village of Trimithoundos which is wold wide known due to the Episkope Saint Spiridon Trimithoundos the miracle maker.

Today the main office of Mitropoleos Trimithoundos is located temporarily in the closest are which is Dali. A large part of the village as well as the Saint’s church have been transformed into a military area by the Turks and that is why there are no recent photographs. It should be noted that before the war in 1974, the community had 361 Greek Cypriot residents and 244 Turkish Cypriots.

Tremetousia photos: 
Tremetousia location map: 

Nearby Places and things to do (within 5 km radius)

Armyropigado beach (Scouts beach)

The Armyropigado beach or Scouts beach is located in the Kappari area of Protaras and has a length of 100 metres and a width of 30 metres. ...

Skoutarospyloi Beach

Skoutarospylioi beach is located at the outreach of Kappari Avenue in Protaras, after the Protaras – Cavo Greco roundabout and in particul...

Ayia Triada Beach, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Beach (Αγία Τριάδα) or Trinity Beach as it is called in English, is situated in the Paralimni area in the Ammochos...

Protaras Ocean Aquarium

The Protaras Ocean Aquarium is located in the area of Protaras in Cyprus. The aquarium is the home to over 1000 species such as piranhas,...

Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specifically it is situated in...

Ayia Triada Chapel, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Chapel or Agios Trias or Trinity Church is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specif...

Pages