The church of Agiou Theodosiou is located in the village of Archimandrita in the Paphos district.
Moreover, the church was built during the 1900’s and it is situated at the entrance of the village, coming from Paphos.
It is the main church in the village, and it was extended during the 20th century. Its dimensions are 20x7 metres. The interior of the church is decorated with a wooden iconostasis.
According to the villagers, during the byzantine period there was a monastery in the area. However during the Turkish occupation, the monks as well as the Greek residents were sent away.
According to tradition they were not able to return until 1830.