Location: Pedoulas – Prodromos – Troodos
Starting Point: On the Pedoulas – Prodromos – Troodos main road near the road which leads to the Churchill hotel.
Length: 800 metres
Time: 0,5 – 1 hour hiking
Points of Interest: During the nature trail there are various wooden constructions for sport and signs of plants for studying nature. There is a view towards the village Pedoulas , Moutoulas , Kalopanagiotis and towards the Morphou Bay.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Pinewood Forest Sport Trail photos:
Pinewood Forest Sport Trail location map: