The Agia Marina Church is located in the Paralimni area in the Ammochostos district. The church of Agia Marina was built in 1972. The area where the church is built in was formerly an all-girls school.
In one corner of the yard there was always a candle dedicated to Agia Marina. In 1941 the school was destroyed and stopped operating after an earthquake. Then the villages decided to build a church in dedication to Agia Marina. During the last couple of years, Mr. Dimitrios Papaefstathiou took initiative to fill the church with iconographies from one side to the other
Agia Marina Church, Paralimni photos:
Agia Marina Church, Paralimni location map: