The Agia Paraskevi Chapel is situated in the village of Pedoulas in the Nicosia district. More specifically it is located in the area Poumis, in the fields.
The church is made up to two arches and has a wooden roof. It is possibly a cemetery chapel dated to the 16th century. Shells from the cemetery temple are on display at the Byzantine Museum of Pedoulas.
Icons of Jesus, the Virgin Mary and Agia Paraskevi dated to the 19th century are also on display at the Byzantine Museum of Pedoulas. The same museum also houses the wooden stand of the Agia Paraskevi icon dated of 1734.
The chapel celebrates on the 26th of July.