Location: Selladi tou Karamanli –Saranti – Spilia –Kannavia
Starting Point: Selladi tou Karamanli on the road from Saranti towards Spylia. The part of the road from Saranti is paved, while the road from Spylia is a dirt road. It ends at the village Kannavia.
Length: 3 kilometres
Time: 1, 5 hours hiking
Points of Interest:
Nature trail with parts in the forest and a view towards the Kannavia - Agia Irene valley. It is connected with the nature trail network of the area and in particular with the nature trails of Madari – Selladi tou Karamanli and Moutti tis Choras – Selladi tou Karamanli. The last 1, 5 kilometres are along the dirt road and is later paved until the village Kannavia.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Selladi tou Karamanli - Kannavia Nature Trail photos:
Selladi tou Karamanli - Kannavia Nature Trail location map: