The Archangelos Michael Chapel is situated in the village of Moniatis in the Limassol district. The church was built in 1717 as the inscription above the interior of the main entrance states. In particular, it was financed by Sava and Maria. The church is also one of the oldest churches in the surrounding area.
The church’s architecture belongs to the one aisled churches with an amphiphilic roof. The natural light in the church is limited, as there are not any windows apart from two doors one to the north side and one to the south.
It is worth mentioning that the Archangelos Michael chapel was declared as an ancient monument and it under the protection of the Department of Antiquities. In 1991, the Department of Antiquities continued with the restoration of the roof and attempts are being made to design the courtyard, in particular, attempts are being made to move the graves from the courtyard and then create pavement. Efforts are also being made to restore the surrounding wall that is located at the south side of the church.