Location: Trimiklini – Pelendri
Starting Point: Point in the Trimiklini- Pelendri Road near Pelendri and ends in Fylagra on the main road of Saittas – Kato Amiantos.
Length: 3 kilometres
Time: 1 hour hiking
Difficulty : 2
Points of Interest:
View towards the Limassol Bay, the Kourris Dam , villages in the Limassol district , the eastern part of the Troodos Forest and the Kourris River. The vegetation in the area was destroyed by a large fire in June 2007 and is in the process of reforestation.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Moni - Fylagra Nature Trail photos:
Moni - Fylagra Nature Trail location map: