The Agios Efstathios Church is situated in the village of Kolossi in Limassol. The particular stone built byzantine church is dedicated to the saint Efstathios. The church is in the shape of a vaulted cross square and it was built during the 12th century. It was then restored during the 15th. It seems that the Knights of the Saint John’s Battalion used this church, as the coat of arms of the Battalion Commander could be seen until 1936.
Agios Efstathios Church- Kolossi photos:
Agios Efstathios Church- Kolossi location map: