To the east of the village of Pomos in the Paphos district   is the chapel of Agia Thekla. It is a simple temple with a semi curved roof covered with tiles.

The chapel which exists today is built on older abandoned church. The construction of the church was made due to a donation by Mr. Eftihios Stylianou. The construction work took place between the years 1982 and 1983. The chapel was built by donations from Mr. Matheos Giannii and Mrs Andriani Nikoforou. The chapel operates on the 24th of September on the day of the Saint’s celebration.

Agia Thekla Church - Pomos photos: 
Agia Thekla Church - Pomos location map: 

Nearby Places and things to do (within 5 km radius)

Armyropigado beach (Scouts beach)

The Armyropigado beach or Scouts beach is located in the Kappari area of Protaras and has a length of 100 metres and a width of 30 metres. ...

Skoutarospyloi Beach

Skoutarospylioi beach is located at the outreach of Kappari Avenue in Protaras, after the Protaras – Cavo Greco roundabout and in particul...

Ayia Triada Beach, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Beach (Αγία Τριάδα) or Trinity Beach as it is called in English, is situated in the Paralimni area in the Ammochos...

Protaras Ocean Aquarium

The Protaras Ocean Aquarium is located in the area of Protaras in Cyprus. The aquarium is the home to over 1000 species such as piranhas,...

Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specifically it is situated in...

Ayia Triada Chapel, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Chapel or Agios Trias or Trinity Church is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specif...

Pages