The Agiou Panagioti Chapel is situated in the village of Pedoulas in the Nicosia district. More specifically the chapel is located in the area of the old football field. It is a modern chapel made up of one room with a wooden roof.
The chapel is dedicated to Agios Panagiotis Kaisaria, who became a martyr on the 24 of June 1765 in Constantinople. The saint was buried in the patriarch cemetery in the Monastery of Zoodochou Pigi in Constantinople. The chapel was inaugurated on the 7th of August 2009 by the Metropolite of Morphou Neophyto.