Location: Latsi – Akamas
Starting Point : 400 metres before the Baths of Aphrodite, on the Latsi – Baths of Aphrodite main road.
Length: 7, 5 kilometres
Time: 3 – 4 hours walking
Points of interest:
View point towards Polis Chrysochous, the Paphos Forest and Akamas. The nature trail passes by the Tower of Rigenas. At the point Kefalovrysia there is a water fountain with drinkable water and it is connected with the Aphrodite nature trail which has one part in common with the Adonis nature trail. In order to become a circular nature trail it follows the Baths of Aphrodite – Latsi road for about 400 metres.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Adonis Nature Trail photos:
Adonis Nature Trail location map: