Location: Agiou Georgiou Dam – Aglantzia
Starting Point: A point on the south side of the Agios Georgios Dam with access from the Aglantzia – Geri Road and the Kyrineias Avenue near the junction with the Aglantzia – Geri Road.
Length: 2, 5 kilometres
Time: 45 minutes hiking
Points of Interest: Garden next to the Forest Nursery which operates from Monday – Friday from 07:3.-14:30.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Agiou Georgiou - Botanical Garden Nature Trail photos:
Agiou Georgiou - Botanical Garden Nature Trail location map: