Location: Sea Caves
Starting Point: Sea Caves. Access from the Ayia Napa – Cavo Greco road, near Cavo.
Length: 3, 6 kilometres
Time: 1, 5 hours hiking
Points of interest:
A large part of the course follows the coastline, with an exceptional view. There are also fossils from marine organisms. The nature trail can end at both Cavo as well as Agious Anargyrous. It is also connected with the Cavo Nature Trail.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Sea Caves Nature Trail photos:
Sea Caves Nature Trail location map: