Location: Konnos Beach – Agioi Anargyroi Beach
Route 1: Konnos beach, between Protaras and Cavo Greco
Route 2: Agioi Anargyroi Chapel, with access from the Protaras – Cavo Greco main road near Cavo.
Length: 1, 4 kilometres
Time: 0, 5 hours hiking
Points of interest:
Course along the coast with rich vegetation and an excellent view. It ends at the Agioi Anargyroi Chapel, which is built over a sea cave in which ascetics possibly lived in earlier on. It connected with the Konnoi – Spylia tou Kykopa ( Cyclopse Cave) Nature trail , Agioi Anargyroi Nature trail , Agioi Anargyroi – Sea Caves Nature trail and Prophet Elias – Konnoi Nature trail.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Konnoi - Agioi Anargyroi Nature trail photos:
Konnoi - Agioi Anargyroi Nature trail location map: