The Agia Triada Chapel is situated a little outside the village of Prodromos in the Limassol district and more specifically it is located to the west of the village towards the village Paliomylos, in a forest area.
In addition, the Agia Triada Chapel was built in 1931 and still operates today. The small chapel is included inside the cemetery area. It is stone built and whitewashed on the outside. It is made up of one arch and it has a wooden rood with tiles.
The chapel does not have a bell tower at the moment, however it is expected to receive one in the near future. In the middle of the cemetery there is a very big pine tree.
A bell tower is going to be placed upon the pine tree. The bell tower is a donation from a resident of the village.
The Agia Triada chapel is a simple and small chapel that can barely accommodate 50 people. The interior of the chapel is flat and there are a few seats.
The iconostasis is wooden carved and is surrounded by six very old large icons of saints, as well as twelve smaller ones of the Apostles.
The icon of Agia Triada was made in 1931 and is kept on the iconostasis of the temple.
The chapel operates once a year on the Monday of the Holy Spirit. The residents of Prodromos gather together and a celebration takes place along with a procession of the holy icon of Agia Triada.