Agios Georgios Arperas Church can be found in the Tersefanou village in Larnaca near the Angeloktisti Church. The Agios Georgios or Saint George Arperas Church was founded in 1745 by the Dragoman Konstantinos Christofakis. The church is situated outside of Tersefanou village, on the site of the medieval village of Arpera.
A fresco in the church present him and all his family offering the Church to Saint George to thank him, according to legend, for successfully completing the difficult project of the Aqueduct. In addition, Agios Georgios Church includes a lot more frescos signed by painter Ioannikios.
Location: Tersefanou village, Larnaca
- Operating period: All year round
Agios Georgios Arperas church photos:
Agios Georgios Arperas church location map: