The Apostolou Louka Chruch is situated in the village of Orounda in the Nicosia district. More specifically it is located next to the primary school in the centre of the village. It is a church of Vasilika rhythm of the 20th century, which is built with stone extracted from the village of Mammari.
The interior of the church is decorated with ancient icons of priceless religious and historical significance, which have been transferred from the Agiou Nikolaou Monastery for safety. One of these icons is dedicated to Saint George. Apart from the icons, the throne is also very old and is thought to have been made during the end of the 19th century, in 1872.
While the church was being built, the materials and the money had ran out, therefore some of the residents suggested the demolition of the old small church. Even though the priest did not agree with this solution, when he passed away they demolished the church and took the materials in order to build the dome for the new church. They did not manage to complete the church with the materials and it remained unfinished for many years. It was finally completed when Stavros Stavrinakis contributed financially with money that he won from the lottery.