The Panagia Eleousa Church is located in the village of Archimandrita, more specifically Kato Archimandrita in the Paphos district.

The church was built during the 12th century and many icons of the 12th century have been saved and are located in the Paphos Byzantine Museum.

Panagia Eleousa Church - Archimandrita Village photos: 
panagia eleousa archimandrita
panagia eleousa archimandrita
  • panagia eleousa archimandrita
  • panagia eleousa chapel archimandrita
Panagia Eleousa Church - Archimandrita Village location map: 

Nearby Places and things to do (within 5 km radius)

Armyropigado beach (Scouts beach)

The Armyropigado beach or Scouts beach is located in the Kappari area of Protaras and has a length of 100 metres and a width of 30 metres. ...

Skoutarospyloi Beach

Skoutarospylioi beach is located at the outreach of Kappari Avenue in Protaras, after the Protaras – Cavo Greco roundabout and in particul...

Ayia Triada Beach, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Beach (Αγία Τριάδα) or Trinity Beach as it is called in English, is situated in the Paralimni area in the Ammochos...

Protaras Ocean Aquarium

The Protaras Ocean Aquarium is located in the area of Protaras in Cyprus. The aquarium is the home to over 1000 species such as piranhas,...

Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Fishing Harbour is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specifically it is situated in...

Ayia Triada Chapel, Paralimni

The Ayia Triada Chapel or Agios Trias or Trinity Church is situated three kilometres from Paralimni in the Ammochostos district. More specif...

Pages