Prophet Elias Chapel in Protaras. Access from the Cavo Greco – Paralimni Road.
Konnos Beach, between Protaras and Cavo Greco.
Length: 8, 5 kilometres
Time: 3 hours
Points of Interest:
Panoramic view from the Prophet Elias Chapel. It passes by the Agion Saranta and Agiou Ioanni Chapels. The pathway ends at the Konnos beach. It is connected with the Panayia – Agioi Saranta, Panayia – Agios Ioannis, Konnoi – Agioi Anargyroi and Konnoi – Cyclopse Cave Nature trails.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Prophet Elias - Konnoi Nature trail photos:
Prophet Elias - Konnoi Nature trail location map: