Location: Church of Panagia – Church of Agios Ioannis
Route 1: Panagia Church. A sideway at a distance of 300 metres on the left hand side of the Cavo Greco – Protaras Road with a direction towards Protaras.
Route 2: Agiou Ioanni Church. Access from Protaras through dirt roads.
It is also connected with the Prophet – Elias – Konnoi and Panayia – Agioi Saranta Nature Trails.
Length: 2, 8 kilometres
Time: 45 minutes
Points of Interest:
The graphic chapels of Agiou Ioannis and Agion Saranta.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Panagia - Agios Ioannis Nature Trail photos:
Panagia - Agios Ioannis Nature Trail location map: