Location: Kato Amiantos
Starting Point: Point of the main road in Kato Amiantos – SEK Camping
Length: 2, 5 kilometres hiking
Time: 1 hour
Points of Interest:
The nature trail passes a beautiful slope and follows a course along the river though rich vegetation and ends at the Amiantos Park. It passes by the old den of the EOKA fighters and the Loumata ton Aeton River. It can become circular by following roads though the community towards the SEK Camping.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Kato Amiantos - Loumata ton Aeton photos:
Kato Amiantos - Loumata ton Aeton location map: