Location: Kourdali Village
Starting Point: Kourdali Village. At the location Selladi tis Straorouthkias there is access by car though a dirt road from the Spylia village at a distance of about 2 kilometres. The visitor can follow the course towards Limeria of a length of 2 kilometres.
Length: 3, 6 kilometres
Time: 1, 5 hours hiking
Points of Interest:
It offers the visitors the chance to see the different hiding areas which were used in the Freedom Fight of 1955-59. The nature trail connects with the Agia Irene nature trail and they have a common course for about 2 kilometres, from the location Selladi tis Straorouthkias towards Limeria.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Kourdali - Limeria Nature Trail photos:
Kourdali - Limeria Nature Trail location map: