Location: Pano Lefkara
Starting Point: At the village Pano Lefkara , the road which leads towards Vavatsinia.
Length: 2,5 kilometres
Time : 1 hour hiking
Difficulty : 3 (downhill trail )
Points of Interest:
The nature trail connects Pano Lefkara with Kato Drys through a farm area. It connects with the Lefkara – Church of Metamorphoseos tou Sotiros , with an excellent view towards all the directions.
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)
Lefkara - Kato Dry Nature Trail photos:
Lefkara - Kato Dry Nature Trail location map: