The chapel of Agiou Zinoviou and Agias Zinovias is situated in the village of Statos-Agios Fotios in the Paphos district.
More specifically it is located in the part of the old village of Statos. The chapel was built in 1840 amongst the houses of the old village which is now abandoned.
It is stone built externally and it is surrounded by a large wall. It has a bell tower which is of old architecture and is also made of stone. In the interior there are two characteristic arches which begin from the roof and end at the middle of the temple. The templo is wooden and carved and is characterised for its old type carving. The added icons complete the richness of the temple. There are two wooden psalm areas as well as a throne for the priest. The dedicated wooden icon of the Saints is located to the right of the iconostasis located on the wall. The church was renovated about 5 years ago with the help of the Holy Monastery of Kykkos and it can accommodate 200 Christians.
The church is celebrated on the 30th of October. According to tradition Agios Zinovios was a miracle doctor who cured many patients mentally and physically. Both saints fought for Christianity and were banished.