Location: Kaminaria – Vretsia
Kaminaria Community - Vretsia Village , Paphos
Length: 17 kilometres
Time: 6 hours walking
In between distances / hours:
- Kaminaria – Gefyri tis Elias : 3, 2 kilometres – 1 hour walking
- Gefyri tis Elias – Gefyri tou Tzelefou : 3,9 kilometres – 2 hours walking
- Gefyri tou Tzelefou – Gefyri tou Roudia : 6, 9 kilometres – 2 hours walking
- Gefyri tou Roudia – Vretsia 3 kilometres – 1 hour walking
Points of Interest: The medieval bridges of Elia , Tzelefos and Roudia. The view throughout the whole length of the trail is panoramic. It is filled with thick pine vegetation , from the Arminou Dam , the Pera Vasa picnic site ( where the dried out trunk of the Pera Vasa pine tree is on display) , it continues through the farm of the Holly Monastery of Kykkos Souris , to the Saouri Cave , the farm of Mita and near the observatory for vultures. .
Rules of conduct for Visitors
Visitors of nature trails sites should follow some basic rules of conduct to ensure the least possible harm to the environment but also to ensure the comfort of other guests.
The most important of these rules are the following:
- Keep the area clean. Collect all the rubbish that have emerged and put them in bins. If for any reason there are no bins or if it is full, then take your trash with you. Do not leave plastic bags outside, because they are usually scattered by stray dogs, foxes etc.
- Do not make unnecessary noises, respect the rights of the others for peace and quiet.
- Cutting plants, tree bark harassing nests, damaging the environment are banned by the forestry legislation.
- Park your car in parking lots.
- Use the water with caution. Don't waste it.
- Solicit other guests to obey by the basic rules of conduct.
- If you notice a fire, immediately call the number 1407 (24 hours, toll-free)